TTG Utilities has been in business as a contractor since September 1989 and incorporated in March 1994.
In 2005, TTG Utilities, Inc. converted to TTG Utilities, LP.
TTG Utilities, Inc. continues as limited partnership known as TTG Utilities, LP.
Ricardo J. Peña is the president of TTG Utilities GP, LLC and Beverly Peña serves as secretary and CFO of TTG Utilities, LP.
In addition to underground utilities, in 2003, we expanded our work to include
street & road construction, concrete structures, and civil construction.
This work has proven to be very successful
and our customers appreciate the benefits by combining services and limiting the number of contractors on a jobsite.
- TTG Utilities, LP is a U.S. Small Business Administration 8A program contractor and a Small Disadvantaged Business.
- TTG Utilities, LP has also been certified by the State of Texas under the HUB (Historically Underutilized Business) Program.
- Sewer, Water, Gas Line Installation, New and Replacement
- Electric Utility Line Work, Underground Work
- TXDOT Pre-Qualified
- Septic Tank Class 1 Installer